Mykhaylo Mudryk

Dribble

A brilliant game last night vs Leipsig. A 5ft 9" left winger who tore Leipsig's right back a new arsehole.

Apparently Arsenal had a €40m turned down as Shakhtar rate him at €50m, but he remains on Arsenal's & Milan's radar, especially after last night's performance.

Last edited:
Was impressed when I saw him in a game recently, can’t remember who it was for. Think it was Ukraine against Scotland.

He did an interview with somebody this week saying Arsenal would be hard to turn down so not sure what will happen with him.

Very exciting player. He would probably prosper and has the talent to potentially develop into a world class player under Pep, but I reckon he's going to Arsenal in the winter or in the summer.

What can Everton offer that Arsenal can’t?

Relegation?
He already stated yesterday that if Arsenal can reach an agreement with Shakhtar, he'd find it very difficult to turn the offer down.

To be fair, it seems Arsenal have been after him for ages, but Shakhtar won't budge on their price, which doesn't surprise me. This kid look special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.