NAC Breda 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Tevez City, 25 Aug 2017.

1. Tevez City

Tevez City

[​IMG]

Since they are part of City Group and have many City youngsters I thought they deserve their own thread.

2 losses & 1 draw from their first 3 games, hopefully they do better to remain in the Erdivisie ( Netherland First league )

2. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

I remember that they were in Hamburg, playing St. Pauli the same weekend we went there for the friendly under Keegan.

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

They have won their first league game this season.

I think the only player who is good enough to be part of City squad next season is Manu Garcia.

4. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    Just got back from a great weekend in Breda.Its a brilliant place and would advise any Blue to give it a go as there is a real warmth towards us from their fans.

Breda won 2-1 v Groningen,Angelino,Garcia and Ambrose all played well.

The experience reminded me of watching City at MR....stood up,drinking beer on the terrace,smell of weed,great backing from the fans and a shite ticket office with no concept of time.

Last edited: 28 Sep 2017
  5. Tevez City

Tevez City

Good result against Feyenoord today 2-0, hopefully it will boost their confidence.

6. KCblue

KCblue

Anyone know how our lads did in their win against Feyenoord earlier?

7. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Garcia, Ambrose, Angelino and Horsfield started, Angelino yellow carded, Ambrose subbed on 86 mins, his replacement scored within a minute of coming on.

Horsfield is there permanently, of course. Really good win for them.

8. KCblue

KCblue

Cheers

9. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Would be great if Angelino could recover his mojo a bit there, looked very promising for a while but has lost his way a bit, there's a natural spot in the squad for him if he really picks it up this season. Seems unlikely though.

Fantastic win away at last seasons champions (i think Ambrose assisted the first, but haven't seen it), having Breda and Girona in the the top divisions already looks to be paying off for developing our youngsters.

10. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    Mari also played at the back,5 City lads in total,pretty good performance that.