NAC Breda want 4 players next season.

If NAC don't get promoted I doubt we'll be sending them anyone as good as those 4 mentioned. If they do go up to the Eredivisie it could be a good move for the English lads; I agree that Bersant might get more out of playing in a stronger league, but he would fit in well with the technical nature of Dutch football, so it's not a bad move as such.

No way they're getting Aleix and Tosin as they are ready to step in the 1st team. Celina deserves a stronger team/league. What about the rest english, they should be sent there since there are no better teams looking for them, unless a Chsh team goes for Angus.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...our-manchester-city-youngsters-lined-11311387
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/05/10/23348292/five-man-city-youngsters-targeted-by-nac-breda?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_referrer=http://vk.com/away.php

Cannot believe a word of that article. One because Manu Garcia was dragged off v Liverpool and didn't get on v Chelsea and if they were impressed with Aleix Garcia v Chelsea then I worry for this partnership as he was absolute dog shit and that is being kind.

Manu Garcia cannot get in the U18 and U21 team anymore, whoever signs these foreigners needs looking at.

Cannot believe a word of that article. One because Manu Garcia was dragged off v Liverpool and didn't get on v Chelsea and if they were impressed with Aleix Garcia v Chelsea then I worry for this partnership as he was absolute dog shit and that is being kind.

Manu Garcia cannot get in the U18 and U21 team anymore, whoever signs these foreigners needs looking at.

That would be the Manu Garcia (aged 18 years, 4 months) who played 90 minutes for the EDS and made one of the goals in our 2-0 win over Liverpool last Friday. He certainly will play for our first team under Guardiola. Aleix Garcia will too.

Bit harsh on Aleix considering that buffoon put him in a midfield 2 with Fernando that game.

I actually thought he didn't do to badly considrring

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

And I'm not quite sure what the 'whoever signs these foreigners needs looking at' bit is about.

Are NAC Breda going to be promoted this season? I remember reading something about them being in the playoffs but I don't really get the nacompetitie, lol.

If they do get promoted, I have no qualms of sending them 4-5 players. The Eredivisie is a good enough league for players to learn and hone their skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.