NAC Breda want 4 players next season.

Good point, FI. The talent of Breda is very even, only the striker, Cyriel Dessers, stood out as a cut above the rest - very fast, athletic, hungry dude. The CHs weren't challenged much def and were decent moving the ball around. The goal they allowed was a result of a clownshoe ricochet off the idiot ref in mf that eventually sent a Utrecht FW in on goal alone. It was really a rocking chair game for the whole def line, hard to judge. Probably come down to Breda's need, and maybe he's not needed at CH to start out from what I saw.

Watched a big chunk of Breda vs Jong Utrecht. If I told you that the City EDS played the Utrecht FC reserves and that AS-B started at LB and looked comfortable and played solid would it surprise you? He was fine. The worst player for Breda was the RW, so Agyepong should get mins if he's competent. Brandon Barker hasn't got much of battle at LW either, looks like. Decent active mix in MF, so Kean will have to show up to play. The Breda home pitch is wonderful, smooth and true - even wondered if City invested money to up the quality. The away fans apparently sit in a giant glass and steel enclosed fortress, which was hilarious. And lastly, the rules must now state that you can kick the ball directly backwards for kickoffs, which is news to me.

NAC are a big club in the Netherlands, big fan base - their average attendance would be the 6th or 7th in the top division.

So I think the facilities and pitch are reflective of that.

Looking thru the Breda fansites today ... Barker and Bryan are not totally done, still waiting for it to be official. They think the hold up is on City's end. Agyepong is officially eligible to play, will be available for selection Friday. Supposedly L'Equipe is claiming that David Faupala is going on loan to Breda, which has been a growing speculation lately. Horsfield is being considered, too, as they supposedly desire 2 defenders and 2 attackers to complete their squad - Bryan specifically designated as a defender by the fansite - FI take note. Sounds like the player missing out if Faupala joins is Fisayo Adarabioyo, as a loan would be cheaper than signing a trialist. FWIW, the things I read really gave the impression that Breda money is extra tight concerning filling out the squad.

Looking thru the Breda fansites today ... Barker and Bryan are not totally done, still waiting for it to be official. They think the hold up is on City's end. Agyepong is officially eligible to play, will be available for selection Friday. Supposedly L'Equipe is claiming that David Faupala is going on loan to Breda, which has been a growing speculation lately. Horsfield is being considered, too, as they supposedly desire 2 defenders and 2 attackers to complete their squad - Bryan specifically designated as a defender by the fansite - FI take note. Sounds like the player missing out if Faupala joins is Fisayo Adarabioyo, as a loan would be cheaper than signing a trialist. FWIW, the things I read really gave the impression that Breda money is extra tight concerning filling out the squad.
Cheers,interesting about Bryan,seems he and others have decided that's where his future lies.

Breda lost 1-2. AS-B played well again. Akyepong was swift and tricky, a few slalom runs but never really had bite. Faupala worked and fought and impressed, especially after Breda went down a man. The whole team played better after he subbed on. Barker played like he did in pre-season.

Breda lost 1-2. AS-B played well again. Akyepong was swift and tricky, a few slalom runs but never really had bite. Faupala worked and fought and impressed, especially after Breda went down a man. The whole team played better after he subbed on. Barker played like he did in pre-season.
Thanks pal.

Faupala is an interesting player for me,i think he'll play at a decent level.As for Barker,if he doesnt seize this opportunity with both hands.....he's a fool.

I watched the full match . agyepong is the next gervinho ! very speed + dribbler with little brain !!!! , Ashley is good in attacking but bad in defending and the second goal was ashley big mistake
faupala was not impress , lost the ball alot + not scoring in a very easy chance , barker was excellent
the 4 city olayers should play regularily

EC - agree Ashley put the winning goal onside. His defending on crosses down in the corner along the end-line needs work. But he literally saved 2 gold-plated scoring chances zipping in from nowhere to cover behind the CHs, great reads and jump. You're welcome to wear those opinions on Faupala and Barker, happy wearing mine. Kinda had the same vibe about the City loans, cut above the Breda guys. PT shouldn't be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.