Name Your Three

Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima - The greatest striker ever played the beautiful game. During his younger days or even when he was frickin' fat you always know when he break offside trap and 1 on 1 with keeper he always score. Phenomenal. Just phenomenal. Every defender in PL will shitting their pants.

Roberto Baggio - His positioning and clinical finish

Vinnie Jones - Terror

Tevez City said:
Damocles said:
Tevez City said:
Because I like to look forward.

Youre also the man who said Richards and Ned at centre back are better than Kompany a

nd Lescott so maybe we can just discount your opinion.

I never said that, I said Ned is better than Savic.

Get your facts right next time.

Tevez City wrote:

I don`t rate Kompany nor Lescott , and I believe that Richards and Ned will be better than them.

pennypennytannerbob said:
Braggster wrote:

"Alessandro Nesta - absolutely superb central defender who would really help our CL chances."

I wish. Arguably the best ever.

I suggest you watch some games in which Baresi played.

Robbo. said:
There is just too many good players to pick just three

I know what you mean mate. The only way I can possibly pick 3 is to go with my 3 favourite players from the best club side I can remember: Gullit, Rijkaard and Van Basten. Maradona, Messi, Pele, Moore, Best, Bell, Di Stefano, Eusebio, Beckenbauer, and Scott Parker can all consider themselves a bit unlucky though ;).

The idea was to pick three that would address a weakness in our squad rather than just pick three good players.

Damocles said:
Tevez City said:
Damocles said:
Youre also the man who said Richards and Ned at centre back are better than Kompany a

nd Lescott so maybe we can just discount your opinion.

I never said that, I said Ned is better than Savic.

Get your facts right next time.

Tevez City wrote:

I don`t rate Kompany nor Lescott , and I believe that Richards and Ned will be better than them.
OWNED!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.