Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flb

BringBackSwales said:
flb said:
BringBackSwales said:
Nasri would double or treble his wages by this move; I assume he also makes 5% to 10% of the transfer fee as he has not formally asked for a transfer, so why exactly does he want us to foot the bill of HIS agent? Sorry Samir but IF this is true then as much as I rate you as a footballer I do not respect you as a man, so either pay YOUR agent yourself or go somewhere else

Hes going to united for £27.50 per week,and a £2.50 bus pass bonus if he walks it to work or oils his rally grifer.

They will all play for ushited for fuck all didnt you know-they were all born to play for alky athletic.

That was not my point - my point was IF he is expecting us to pay the bunce of HIS agent, then given how much he is getting out of this deal then personally I would not want him here

agree with your original point fella,theres obviously a breakdown somewhere with regard to the agent fee-there has been a bit of backpeddling from there side very recently with the latest 'the deal is still on statement".

City have a big dick these days.

Unfortunately, it's not Bobby doing the negotiating but Marwood and Cook. And with every interview he does, he seems to be more and more pissed off with those two. There could be a shit storm brewing behind the scenes if they fail to get this one wrapped up.
Time to send for 'The Closer' Khaldoun? Didn't he have to step in to finalise the Aguero deal?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
dctid said:
As i said, rather listen to Bobby Manc on our clubs website mate, thats good enough for me, but feel free to disagree, your choice

And you are totally missing off your list

Nasri - fans sang repeatedly last weekend that he was a **** and he tweeted after he wasnt impressed...

were they calling him a cnut today - dont think so - football fans and players are some of the most duplicitous bastards ever - one week cnut next week super hero - he sign a new contract ala Rooney he goes from cnut to hero inside a week

Most Arsenal fans want him gone... it was a large majority singing it, not a few or the odd banner a la Rooney, it was 80% of the crowd according to their fans, singing it. Rooney never publicly announced his disgust at the MIB sad fucks outside his house like Nasri has about Arsenal fans... i think he will leave and Wenger's post match today further comments cemented that belief

You arent going to change your mind until he is on his way into the entrance, and i wont until our manager says its off... best left there i guess

Lets leave that we both hope he signs???

They were away - 80% of maybe 5K away fans is very different to 80% of 60K home fans

I would very much like him to sign but the more you look at what is happening you have to question the motives of Nasri

LongsightM13 said:
Unfortunately, it's not Bobby doing the negotiating but Marwood and Cook. And with every interview he does, he seems to be more and more pissed off with those two. There could be a shit storm brewing behind the scenes if they fail to get this one wrapped up.
Time to send for 'The Closer' Khaldoun? Didn't he have to step in to finalise the Aguero deal?

I know what you mean fella-theres an element of "i will have to ask a grown up" about Cook sometimes-its like he knows hes wasted his bosses money before and doesnt want to get into trouble by offering too much to start off with.

LongsightM13 said:

Great name, 'the closer' he should insist everyone calls him that

okstate99 said:
dctid said:
flb said:
Why should he-he hasnt put in a transfer request,the whole football world know he wants to leave.

Ok then,if hes not coming to city wheres he going?

The shakin alky said months ago theres no deal,and the voyeur said he wont be going to united.

as i keep saying i dont think the fecker is going anywhere - i think he will stay at Le Arse and sign a bew contract

lets look at it differently then - he is going to triple his wages - he wont put in a transfer request because he dont want to loose his loyalty bonus - we are paying 20 plus million for a player with 12 months left on his contract and now his cheeky feckin agents want anything between 1 and 3 million in agents fees (one of them is apparantly his father) and he will no doubt get some sort of singing on fee

sorry for me the fecker can go he is taking the piss and being called a cnut by a few travelling Le Arse away fans aint really going to bother him that much

If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

We need to start moving for alternative targets

dctid said:
okstate99 said:
dctid said:
as i keep saying i dont think the fecker is going anywhere - i think he will stay at Le Arse and sign a bew contract

lets look at it differently then - he is going to triple his wages - he wont put in a transfer request because he dont want to loose his loyalty bonus - we are paying 20 plus million for a player with 12 months left on his contract and now his cheeky feckin agents want anything between 1 and 3 million in agents fees (one of them is apparantly his father) and he will no doubt get some sort of singing on fee

sorry for me the fecker can go he is taking the piss and being called a cnut by a few travelling Le Arse away fans aint really going to bother him that much

If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

but i am not - have been positive on all of the transfer even Sanchez i thought we had a chance off - you can be as optomistic as you want but we wont land oall out transfer targets but you are right i do have a downer on this transfer because i think that Nasri / Wenger / Le Arse are takng the piss

Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

dctid said:
dctid said:
were they calling him a cnut today - dont think so - football fans and players are some of the most duplicitous bastards ever - one week cnut next week super hero - he sign a new contract ala Rooney he goes from cnut to hero inside a week

Most Arsenal fans want him gone... it was a large majority singing it, not a few or the odd banner a la Rooney, it was 80% of the crowd according to their fans, singing it. Rooney never publicly announced his disgust at the MIB sad fucks outside his house like Nasri has about Arsenal fans... i think he will leave and Wenger's post match comments today further cemented that belief

You arent going to change your mind until he is on his way into the entrance, and i wont until our manager says its off... best left there i guess

Lets leave that we both hope he signs???

They were away - 80% of maybe 5K away fans is very different to 80% of 60K home fans

I would very much like him to sign but the more you look at what is happening you have to question the motives of Nasri

Its worse away as it seems like its all of them... when the fans turned on Pearce at Blackburn in the cup i think it was worse as it seemed everyone had finally snapped... at home there is no way everyone would have gone mad, so it wouldnt look as bad or sound as bad...

Motivation is obviously money like 99% of footballers these days - pure and simple, nothing to question... if he wasnt in England for money, then he would be playing for his home town club for the love of it, he will try and get as much as he can, thats what the issue is delaying matters... not much else IMO

Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:

Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

A manager who likes players that look like quireboys perhaps?

dctid said:
okstate99 said:
dctid said:

How many times can you repeat this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.