Nasri to scum ???

Independent say rags are bidding 8m, Mirror say 10m. Either way, that is peanuts and we surely have to be considering a bid if this is the sort of money that can prise Nasri away. I'm sure there are better targets out there but the way it is looking we'd have to pay around 30-40m for most of them and getting Nasri for say 15m would save us a lot of money while getting us one of the better players in the league last season, and be another step forwards FFP compliance.

He hasn't signed his contract so of course any fee will be lower. Likewise Ashley Young. They could both go to Utd.

LoveCity said:
Independent say rags are bidding 8m, Mirror say 10m. Either way, that is peanuts and we surely have to be considering a bid if this is the sort of money that can prise Nasri away. I'm sure there are better targets out there but the way it is looking we'd have to pay around 30-40m for most of them and getting Nasri for say 15m would save us a lot of money while getting us one of the better players in the league last season, and be another step forwards FFP compliance.

Spot on fella. I don't understand why we aren't in the frame for Nasri. Going relatively cheap what with his contract at the Arse running out. Pick him up for say £13-14m, lob the big buckeroos at Sanchez, and all we really need then (assuming Boateng and Tevez stay put) is a left back (Coentrao preferrably, but Clichy would do me, again as a cheaper option)

He is a good player granted, but i here hes abit of a trouble maker and a slimy git. Bad for the squad and he is after all French!!

TaylorWill07 said:
Rammyblues said:
I would put a bid in just so the rags have to pay more!!!!! :-)

or we could just pay more to buy him and improove our team massivly.

TaylorWill .... nothing personal mate but I normally read your posts and wonder how and why...... however this postI agree with 100000%.

Nasri would improve our side significantly, especially playing alongside Silva, keep ball !

Fergiescum needs a couple of good value signings to deflect attention away from the Bebe fiasco/scam.

Young and Nasri almost out of contract so gettable for a percentage of their true current value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.