Natalie Pike

mcmanus said:
Richie said:
mcmanus said:
I don't stalk this girl so I wouldn't know her exact whereabouts.

So your shitty comments are based on uninformed assumptions? I'd say that would make you a fool but I think the accepted word on here is ****.

Look I saw a thread titled 'Natalie Pike' and I didn't expect sod all about a car crash. I see she is able to get out the car take photos of it and put them on the internet so I kinda off worked out she was probably alright. If I really upset you or anyone else because I find that behaviour a tad odd please forgive me.

Like I said before I hope she's alright.

Oh and the idiot who is responsible for a car ending up in a tree is found.

Edit: is this girl really, really fit?

Why bother posting on a thread that you clearly can't be bothered to actually read? As has already been stated, she DIDN'T "get out the car take photos of it and put them on the internet", she was on a spinal board, with her head secured by a neck brace. The paramedic took the photos, as it was his idea, the car most likely for insurance purposes, and the picture of her in an attempt to lighten the mood and put a clearly shaken up person at ease. Natalie eventually posted the picture of herself over a day later, when she was in hospital, probably bored, sore and wanting to both inform people she was ok, and therapeutically share what will be a horrific experience that she'll remember for the rest of her life. But no, of course, that's all a tad odd. I assume you speak as someone who has been through something as traumatic, or perhaps you're a psychologist with many qualifications that allow you to speak with authority on how human beings deal with such events?

Didsbury Dave said:
Fuck me, this is an ugly place sometimes.

I hope the girl gets well soon.
here here - pretty girl who happens to be one of city's biggest fans has come very close to being seriously hurt - show some feckin respect people!

Matty said:
Why bother posting on a thread that you clearly can't be bothered to actually read? As has already been stated, she DIDN'T "get out the car take photos of it and put them on the internet", she was on a spinal board, with her head secured by a neck brace. The paramedic took the photos, as it was his idea, the car most likely for insurance purposes, and the picture of her in an attempt to lighten the mood and put a clearly shaken up person at ease. Natalie eventually posted the picture of herself over a day later, when she was in hospital, probably bored, sore and wanting to both inform people she was ok, and therapeutically share what will be a horrific experience that she'll remember for the rest of her life. But no, of course, that's all a tad odd. I assume you speak as someone who has been through something as traumatic, or perhaps you're a psychologist with many qualifications that allow you to speak with authority on how human beings deal with such events?
Well said, some cringe worthy stuff posted here.

The bottom line is a blue was in a bad accident, why would anyone not wish her (anyone) the best ?

Hope you get well soon Nat! That crash looks horrendous and must of been a terrifying experience. All the very best. X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.