National Football Museum

I wasn’t trying to be a smart arse as OP but when I went in last Thursday I expected to see something about the Aguerroooo moment, City‘s domestic treble success of 2019, or THE treble of last season. Nothing, nada. Plenty on Rag’s treble win of 1999, pictures of Charlton, Best, Law, and repeated video showing of Rooney’s overhead shin kick against us. Not forgetting George Best’s mini.

All very meh!!!

I wasn’t trying to be a smart arse as OP but when I went in last Thursday I expected to see something about the Aguerroooo moment, City‘s domestic treble success of 2019, or THE treble of last season. Nothing, nada. Plenty on Rag’s treble win of 1999, pictures of Charlton, Best, Law, and repeated video showing of Rooney’s overhead shin kick against us. Not forgetting George Best’s mini.

All very meh!!!
Are you sure?

Sounds like a football version of the wonderful Willy Wonka experience up in Glasgow recently.

All very meh!!!
I went once about ten or fifteen years ago, I suppose, and came to the same conclusion that it was stuffed with Rag puffery.

All very meh!!!
I first went about 10 years ago & went again in Feb - very little has changed since it opened in 2012. It feels like they have run out of money to update the exhibits & simply rely on ‘one-off’ foreign visitors.
They had for example an exhibit voiced by Graham Taylor - dead since 2017.
Agree with the OP - such a disappointment.

From what I have heard it's very raggy and poorly researched, I wouldn't go there if they paid me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.