Nations League Sotland women v England women.

On another note, Stanway and Walsh are not a patch on what they were at City on that showing, and glad Kelly didn't get on as she's been poor of late for City for me.

I think Kelly has been really good for City so far this season. Didnt do much for England on Friday though so understand why she was dropped.

Both Nations League finalists qualify for the Olympics, if France are one of those, they get replaced by the winner of the 3rd/4th place play-off.

Both Nations League finalists qualify for the Olympics, if France are one of those, they get replaced by the winner of the 3rd/4th place play-off.
I misunderstood what they said then. Ah well…

Don't get how some of the best football nations have to qualify for the Olympics with many of the best missing out, whilst there'll be loads of shit teams who make it.

Don't get how some of the best football nations have to qualify for the Olympics with many of the best missing out, whilst there'll be loads of shit teams who make it.

Only 12 countries will be in the Olympic event. I can't see the sense in it, 16 is a much better tournament number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.