Nature and Man. Awesome.

Someones had a beer.

edit: managed to get the link working. Im really stoned at the moment and that was amazing. Thank you

CTID1988 said:
Someones had a beer.

edit: managed to get the link working. Im really stoned at the moment and that was amazing. Thank you

used to be a piece of piss to post utube on here<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:
CTID1988 said:
Someones had a beer.

used to be a piece of piss to post utube on here

3rd time lucky.

Fucking awesome though.

to get an idea of the scale of this aquarium follow the diver at the bottom left of the video right at the start.

Why do people feel it is necessary to give every video a fucking soundtrack?

Video showing Lionel Messi's best 100 goals...shitty generic dubstep assaults your ears.
Video showing a gopher in a tuxedo chasing a baby penguin...god awful cockney rap montage.
Video showing an admittedly impressive aquarium...whiny girlyman crooning at 10 million decibels.

Yes I know I could just mute that shit but it still irritates the piss out of me, keep your wanky music to yourself cockwombles!
I hate people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.