Ned

Yeah, let's get rid. A kid who's quality is there for all to see, when you compare him to 'potential' Micah Richards!

Funny enough, I can't think of anybody saying the same about the precious Mr Johnson! Get rid of MJ? No! can't do that, can we? After all, he's only boozed up and breaking down from injuries, but if the club work hard on getting him sorted, he'll be fantastic!

Neds? Nah, cash in...

Dumb tw@s...

nooooooooo we cant cash in on him, hes been playing better than richards and for the first time ever when richards came on against blackburn i groaned, why not cash in on ben haim and berti instead of onouha
onouha is quality

micah is better than onouha imo although onouha is currently playing better, only last season were city fans were saying micah is world class, pathetic bunch of fans us lot.

Micah's form has dipped this season,
Ned has done a brilliant job at centre back, and although he aint the greatest footballer he has the ability to be a great defender,
Keep Ned and I would like to see Richards at right back.

Bigga said:
Yeah, let's get rid. A kid who's quality is there for all to see, when you compare him to 'potential' Micah Richards!

Funny enough, I can't think of anybody saying the same about the precious Mr Johnson! Get rid of MJ? No! can't do that, can we? After all, he's only boozed up and breaking down from injuries, but if the club work hard on getting him sorted, he'll be fantastic!

Neds? Nah, cash in...

Dumb tw@s...

Couldn't agree more. He's got a hamstring injury and should be back for the Portsmouth game...............Oh but wait a minute - lets sell him instead.........that makes perfect sense!!!!!!! I don't think.

jonnymcfc said:
nooooooooo we cant cash in on him, hes been playing better than richards and for the first time ever when richards came on against blackburn i groaned, why not cash in on ben haim and berti instead of onouha
onouha is quality

I agree sell him but i dont think 'cash in' is the exact turn of phrase id use. Offer everyone in the championship 5 mil to take him away - thats what id say.

As for Sir Ned - definatly keep him, muscular injuries as has been mentioned are a result of lack of match practice which leads me to ask why dont any of our fringe players play in reserves. I thought the point of us having two reserve teams was that one was to replace the U19 league and be for the younger players and the other to gain match practice. None of the players who dont play first team seem to play in the reserves. Anyone know why?

says he's out for a week,cant see it cos hamstring strains can be bastards to shift,maybe only a niggle but still they are awfull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.