Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

I found it a bit sad the account of Nedum saying Mancini was cursing the players, yonks after the event. I like Nedum but it comes across as bitterness.

No doubt Pep looks cruel to Phillips atm but the manager calls the shots.
There's a lot more to the article than that.

Don't know if you've read that before, you might enjoy it.

Cheers.
I was only a few yds away. Disgusting behaviour , but more than that totally unprofessional.
Bad enough with match day posters calling the players bottlers.

I found it a bit sad the account of Nedum saying Mancini was cursing the players, yonks after the event. I like Nedum but it comes across as bitterness.

Do you think Neds is untruthful with his account?

I mean, how do you put a spin on abusive language from a manager whose demands won you a league? Then you'd have to factor in why, if he was so successful with that characteristic, he got booted?

Now, I LIKE Mancini, as a man, but as a manager, I don't know him at all and I think 99% of the fans don't know either.

Do you think Neds is untruthful with his account?

I mean, how do you put a spin on abusive language from a manager whose demands won you a league? Then you'd have to factor in why, if he was so successful with that characteristic, he got booted?

Now, I LIKE Mancini, as a man, but as a manager, I don't know him at all and I think 99% of the fans don't know either.
Nice try but I think you need another few weeks at WUMing school.

Anyone could see Mancini was fired up and he might have been cursing people for all I know. It was one of the most highly charged situations in our history.

I didn’t put a spin on anything. I just said it’s a bit sad Nedum dragging this up after all these years.

Btw, I’ve bought Nedum’s book. I’ve even got a signed copy so I will be able to read through what he had to say in context.

He’s not the first promising local lad to be turfed out by City Manager. Was Bondy any better to Dave Bennett and others (after the first season).

Really? We could all see Mancini going ballistic and shouting Fuck You and Fuck You to the players. It was a very Mancini thing to do and I don't blame him for it in the circumstances, or Onuoha for mentioning it.

The only thing that matters is that he made the changes that won us the game, the first league title in 40 years and got that banner down.

Really? We could all see Mancini going ballistic and shouting Fuck You and Fuck You to the players. It was a very Mancini thing to do and I don't blame him for it in the circumstances, or Onuoha for mentioning it.

The only thing that matters is that he made the changes that won us the game, the first league title in 40 years and got that banner down.
It worked though didn’t it! Haha!

Lol. You’ve followed Bigga’s post to me and misconstrued what I’ve written. Where did I say Mancini hadn’t been cursing people. Read my response to Bigga.

I’m laughing my socks off at this attempted pile on.

Last edited:
Nice try but I think you need another few weeks at WUMing school.

Anyone could see Mancini was fired up and he might have been cursing people for all I know. It was one of the most highly charged situations in our history.

I didn’t put a spin on anything. I just said it’s a bit sad Nedum dragging this up after all these years.

Btw, I’ve bought Nedum’s book. I’ve even got a signed copy so I will be able to read through what he had to say in context.

He’s not the first promising local lad to be turfed out by City Manager. Was Bondy any better to Dave Bennett and others (after the first season).

No, you haven't answered the question or understood its context.

Perhaps I should have rephrased the point to make it a question posed directly from Nedum, rather than as a general person one?

So, let me ask slightly differently:

A) "Do you think Neds is untruthful with his account?"

B) I mean, how does Nedum put a spin on abusive language from a manager whose demands won City a league? Then you'd have to factor in why, if he was so successful with that characteristic, he got booted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.