Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

After years and years of being a 'joke' of a club, Bobby gave us something to cheer.
Yes, he had flaws, but don't we all?
If we hadn't won the league in 2012 it would have been a travesty, but more importantly, where would we now be?
That is why, for all his belligerence, intransigence, gesticulating and swearing he will always be a legend in my eyes.
Forza Mancini...

After years and years of being a 'joke' of a club, Bobby gave us something to cheer.
If we hadn't won the league in 2012 it would have been a travesty, but more importantly, where would we now be?
That is why, for all his belligerence, intransigence, gesticulating and swearing he will always be a legend in my eyes.
Forza Mancini...
He shown the world that purple nose is no longer running things.
Forza Bobby mac. CTID

I know what happened mate and my information didn’t come from any fucking journalist.

I’ll leave it at that because I know how much it hurts you.
No probs. FWIW, Paddy Barclay said Vicky Kloss was ultra professional and had expected the journos (whoever leaked the story) to treat then news in confidence until after the Cup final.

Actions have consequences. Many fans are like you, they don't care as long as they win, the club statement when he got the bullet, revealed how divisive he had become.
For you a hero , to the club a zero.
Mancini: veni vidi vici

And that’s why he is adored, venerated and idolised to the stars and back.
The club will no doubt (rightly) build a statue / monument to Pep. Mancini doesn’t need one - he knows what we think of him.

I always enjoy listening to nedum he's knowledgeable and a true blue.
On the Bobby mac subject let's not forget he signed a 23 year old Argentinian who turned out to be a bargain at 36 million. CTID

I never understood that. Do you have a timeline of those events ?
I was at the game and knew nothing about it.
There is always speculation about managers getting the bullet, Hughes for example, I heard that driving up to the game.
I thought Mancini was a great football coach, that QPR Day although we won, certainly was the beginning of the end for him.
Constant bickering, always wanting more money, criticism of the club , despite the shadow of FFP., it is a sharp contrast to Pep, who has never(to my knowledge) said a negative word about the hierarchy.

I cannot believe you knew fuckall about what was going on at Wembley, Even the players were aware of the chants regarding Pellegrini as Sergio mentioned it in his Book. He went on the Record praising Bobby and never had any problems with him. Look Peps been fuckin torn apart on here and at the ground for having a pop at us, the fans, with his negative comments. Some folk just still won't let it ago about what they've been spoon-fed regarding Mancini. Fortunately its a fuckin very very very small minority. It must absolutely grate on them how much he's still adored.

I cannot believe you knew fuckall about what was going on at Wembley, Even the players were aware of the chants regarding Pellegrini as Sergio mentioned it in his Book. He went on the Record praising Bobby and never had any problems with him. Look Peps been fuckin torn apart on here and at the ground for having a pop at us, the fans, with his negative comments. Some folk just still won't let it ago about what they've been spoon-fed regarding Mancini. Fortunately its a fuckin very very very small minority. It must absolutely grate on them how much he's still adored.

I have not posted one negative thing about Mancini as a coach.
Why do think think it upsets me that you adore Mancini, it simply doesn't.
I am trying to tell you what the club thought about him , not what I think.

I will tell you again if the club had spent the money on the players Mancini wanted; and not the squad players we got at that time we would have been in a bigger mess with ffp, both here and with eufa. I am surprised so many fans don't understand that.

I don't think the club did everything correctly and certain people did leak information, but the club had already decided a divisive coach could not be tolerated, even if he "got" the fans.

I am not spoon fed anything.

I have not posted one negative thing about Mancini as a coach.
Why do think think it upsets me that you adore Mancini, it simply doesn't.
I am trying to tell you what the club thought about him , not what I think.

I will tell you again if the club had spent the money on the players Mancini wanted; and not the squad players we got at that time we would have been in a bigger mess with ffp, both here and with eufa. I am surprised so many fans don't understand that.

I don't think the club did everything correctly and certain people did leak information, but the club had already decided a divisive coach could not be tolerated, even if he "got" the fans.

I am not spoon fed anything.
Tbh the other part of my post was not really targeted to you, So apologies. Only the Chanting at Wembley.

Forza Mancini...
Totally agree ,brilliant for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.