need a new boiler

bakerdave76

boiler packed up over easter not worth repairing 20 years old can any one recommenda a good boiler for under a grand with vat thanks

You should be able to get a Worcester or Vaillant but much depends on the size of your house, rads, and water output requirements etc.

SalfordPaul works for Worcester so may know of some deals that may be of help.

PS and make sure you account for the extra £££'s for the required flue mate.

Pigeonho said:
Presume you mean a combi?

Get in touch with S.Wood & Son from the Failsworth area. They do belting prices on boilers, fitted of course.
cheers pigeonho have rang them number not in use<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am --<br /><br />
Dirty Harry said:
You should be able to get a Worcester or Vaillant but much depends on the size of your house, rads, and water output requirements etc.

thanks dh will pm salford paul

bakerdave76 said:
Pigeonho said:

Get in touch with S.Wood & Son from the Failsworth area. They do belting prices on boilers, fitted of course.
cheers pigeonho have rang them number not in use

-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am --

Dirty Harry said:

It's been some years since I used them, however I do still see the van knocking about.

Pigeonho said:
bakerdave76 said:
Pigeonho said:

Dirty Harry said:

It's been some years since I used them, however I do still see the van knocking about.

Normally outside houses at 2 AM with a SWAG bag in it

bakerdave76 said:
Pigeonho said:

Dirty Harry said:

Ive got the mobile number for S Wood and son if you want it Dave? I'll pm it to you if you do?

The landline will be out of use as Steve's just moved house.

Alternatively my cousins a plumber could probably sort you a good deal out on a boiler his business is on rated people etc.

gazinho said:
bakerdave76 said:
Pigeonho said:

Dirty Harry said:

Ive got the mobile number for S Wood and son if you want it Dave? I'll pm it to you if you do?

The landline will be out of use as Steve's just moved house.

Alternatively my cousins a plumber could probably sort you a good deal out on a boiler his business is on rated people etc.
appreciate if you could send me the numbers i'am going to get a couple of quotes ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.