need answers from autocad experts for my exam

mcfcPakistan

tomorrow i have exam of autocad and i cant find anything on google
can someone help me answer the following questions please

Question 1; Write details of computer aided product design methods?

Question 2: Give details of computer aided manufacturing design methods?

Question 3: Define modeling and types of modeling?

thank you

tomorrow i have exam of autocad and i cant find anything on google
can someone help me answer the following questions please

Question 1; Write details of computer aided product design methods?

Question 2: Give details of computer aided manufacturing design methods?

Question 3: Define modeling and types of modeling?

thank you
Go to Wikipedia and search for "Computer-aided design" and "Computer-aided manufacturing" to answer the first two. And use the AutoCAD help menu.

Modeling is simply the use of computer tools to represent the physical depiction of an object, replacing manual drafting of the past. AutoCAD can use solid, surface, and mesh modeling as "types".

Good luck with your exam.

Last edited:
Modeling is simply the use of computer tools to represent the physical depiction of an object, replacing manual drafting of the past. AutoCAD can use solid, surface, and mesh modeling as "types".

Small query, is AutoCAD essentially a modelling program that uses polygon meshes which are then textured? A bit like Blender and the like of?

I always thought it had something to do with three foot wide printers and blueprints

Small query, is AutoCAD essentially a modelling program that uses polygon meshes which are then textured? A bit like Blender and the like of?

I always thought it had something to do with three foot wide printers and blueprints
My understanding of Blender is that it is a 3D modeling and animation program and so has tools for textures, uses high-poly rendering,etc. whereas AutoCAD is the standard for producing scaled engineering and architectural drawings in 2D (your plotter referenced above) as well as accurate 3D modeling but not with animation. It sounds like there is some overlap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.