Need Help bout quality music

balkanno

Recommend me some albums, mixtapes etc i dont know what to download i mean buy now. Here is what i already have:

df9kih.jpg

25u5gsy.jpg

2z8tf7r.jpg

24o3rds.jpg

1zeqzb.jpg

28wlc1u.jpg

2zitzef.jpg

2h4dv6c.jpg

11rgdpi.jpg

20jn4ig.jpg

8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm --<br /><br />8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out

prairiemoon said:
8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out

-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm --

8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out

bookmarked that shit!

Here is little software i use to find every Mp3 / Albums / Mixtapes at high bit rate.

Code:
http://groovedown.me/groovedown-latest/

Easy go, download & install, type and search for Albums or Song name it will find any track whats is on Groovesh4rk (something like iTunes but web-based).

balkanno said:
lostprophets sounds like papa roach - so not bad, not at all.

thnx ricstar
Welsh band mate. I really like them.

If you like Linkin Park, check out The Blackout, they are a bit heavier, but if you dont like all their music i guarentee you'll like the song "It's High Tide Baby"

Awesome song.

I listened to Nirvana's unplugged album today, forgot how good that was. Recommended!

balkanno said:
prairiemoon said:
8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out

-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm --

8Tracks.com ;-)

Check it out

bookmarked that shit!

Here is little software i use to find every Mp3 / Albums / Mixtapes at high bit rate.

Code:
http://groovedown.me/groovedown-latest/

Easy go, download & install, type and search for Albums or Song name it will find any track whats is on Groovesh4rk (something like iTunes but web-based).
8Tracks has a free phone app as well called mixtape, same as the website except you can't access mixes you uploaded.

Some on this list aren't my absolute favourites, but they make good listening anyway.

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Gloss Drop - Battles
Psychocandy - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division
Neon Bible - The Arcade Fire
Roll Away - Back Door Slam
Solid Gold Hits - Beastie Boys
Sir Lucious Left-foot: the Son of Chico Dusty - Big Boi
Silent Alarm - Bloc Party
With Love and Squalor - We Are Scientists
Barbara - We Are Scientists
The Drums - The Drums
Cosmogramma - Flying Lotus
Antidotes - Foals
The English Riviera - Metronomy

blueduff said:
I listened to Nirvana's unplugged album today, forgot how good that was. Recommended!

I had it twice on my pc but it was deleted due formating, i know only i have two live versions of Pony - their best song if you ask me.

@BOB thnx for the quality input will search them now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.