negative

chelseaaway84

as a blue for over 30 years, im used to disappointed but my feelings are that the scum didnt win the league we lost it

big date this season was saturday november 5th because after winning 3-2 at qpr but not being at our best, mancini decided to fix something that wasnt broke, after 6 away games scoring 23 goals he decided that cos qpr scored 2 and made us work hard he wanted us to shut up shop, 10 games later and 5 goals only and to be honest not looking like scoring in most games its still not dawned on him to go back to how we were !!!

i can take losing games even drawing them but if we had gone after opposition instaed of breaking slowly and letting them get back and organised i could have taken it better, the you score 2 we score 3 attitude would have won us far more points, we took the fear off our opponents ourselves and give them confidence, we never have enough men in the box for scrappy rebounds or deflections, if you dont buy a ticket you dont win the raffle

im afraid roberto going all italian hasnt worked and will cost him his job in my opinion, the whole league were frightened to death of us and i mean the whole league, the change of tactics has been a disaster and a job loser, allowing the swansea everton wigan and villas to not have the same fear they have of the scum

if we finsh second i will still be proud to be blue rather than a red for always but we need a manager that changes tactics in games for plan b not for a whole period of a season with no plan b

thank you roberto for giving me and my sons the fa cup and wembley, moments i will never forget but i think now is the time for a winner with a different attitude and clever changes when needed in individual games, i hope you go out with 6 wins but somehow i cant see it

always blue always proud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.