Netflix: Squid game

Enjoyed it, but sadly i did the find the ending a little bit of an anti climax. Last two and effectively came down to a punch up. Then the last 30 minutes was just pointless.

Brilliant, I really enjoyed it.

Thought the dubbing was shite so happily watched with subtitles.

Bring on the next series.

2 stunning works - I suspect it is more that we are discovering Korean art for the first time.
I’ve got four Korean symbols as a tattoo on my back, so that’s three!

We're 4 episodes in.

Thought it started well, it seemed different and thought provoking but I'm losing interest rapidly. Gone a bit silly as far as I'm concerned.

I'll watch it all but I'm already of the opinion that once again the hype needs to be ignored.

Seen it twice, a fortnight ago and then with Mrs Unicorn when I really got to appreciate the quality of the acting and directing. Dry humour, tight dialogue, good pacing (bar the marbles episode which dragged a bit).

Thought it was great, 9/10, but only with subtitles. Saw a bit of the dubbed version which really ruins it (particularly the first game).

Last episode worked for me to be honest.

I liked it and thought the last episode was good. I also watched the English dubbed version and apart from a brief Wayne's world giggle in the first episode didn't find it a big turn off.

Watched it this week with subtitles as we've got builders in making a racket so seemed an obvious thing to do.

Called both the old man very early & the cops brother when the cop was looking at the books.

Decent enough but should have finished at the airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.