Never Forget...

Never mind all that. I've been following Tolmies 80's disco all summer. I got a booking at The Strathmore Hotel in Morecambe on the basis of his back catalogue alone.

Got a feeling Elgar might empty the dancefloor big style.

pig mounter said:
what i want to know is where that talented and witty poster Corky1970 went ?

did he get banned for posting a fat naked gimp mask wearing parachuting woman in a VERY funny thread he created ?
if so thats awful and not on at all.

a petetion to get him back i say!
he was one of the best on here , and handsome i am led to believe !!!
Welcome Rag!!!! Lol rofl etc etc

Sorry just an hilarious tradition we have on here of welcoming you newbees cos we're all mental, although there's something vreedy familiar about your posting style, hmmm.

22_15_1---Nimrod-MR2_web.jpg

It's me 20 years ago!

I was crap so this may backfire on Roberto but I've ordered the Masserati and a hotel room full of hookers so I hope it doesn't fall through at the last moment!

pig mounter said:

did he get banned for posting a fat naked gimp mask wearing parachuting woman in a VERY funny thread he created ?

I believe Corky is in hospital after posting a picture of his missus doing a sponsored parachute jump, apparently she went ballistic and broke his arms and legs, Corky is now learning how to use his nose on a iphone, so may be back on here in a few weeks.

rushts said:
pig mounter said:

I believe Corky is in hospital after posting a picture of his missus doing a sponsored parachute jump, apparently she went ballistic and broke his arms and legs, Corky is now learning how to use his nose on a iphone, so may be back on here in a few weeks.

PMSL

THD should have used this vid for his "goodbuy"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ya_Gq8d4Q[/youtube]

nimrod was mentioned in the Book of Micah according to that wikipedia link. Doubt its anything to do with him as Boetang is injuryed at the moment. But it also says that Jerome in 390 wrote about Nimrod in his "Hebrew Questions on Genesis".

It also talks about The evil Nimrod vs. the righteous Abraham, Abraham is the founding patriarch of Islam and is known as Ibrahim.

mmm plot thickens. So it was the vicar in the library with the bible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.