Neville the ambassador

mcfcliam said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
The thread wasn't about him commentating on Sky though, as far as I could tell, it was about him becoming a United ambassador.

-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm --

And I'd love it if Summerbee got a full-time job on Sky; he was hilariously dreadful.

How was he?

because he didn't join in with the United wankfest?

C'mon look at all the wonderful ex-scum commentators and pundits though. Ron 'I don't really like work shy black men' Atkinson, Dwight 'Can't be arsed with my blind kid' Yorke or George 'Lend us a liver' Best.

We need an ex pro pundit that was at least a nonce to keep up with their hall of fame.

Before anyone accuses me of such, I wasn't defending any United pundits past and present, I was just saying that Summerbee was shite.

His body language was laughable; should have been on fanzone, not the main show.

like dwight yorke, gary neville, lee sharpe and others have shown an air of neutrality? i'd like to see you banned from bluemoon. i welcome fans of other clubs as long as they are not here to act the knobhead and wind up city fans.

do one over to ragcafe.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Before anyone accuses me of such, I wasn't defending any United pundits past and present, I was just saying that Summerbee was shite.

His body language was laughable; should have been on fanzone, not the main show.

Yeah but I've seen a hell of alot worse, like a previous poster said the only reason rag fans go on about Summerbee on Sky was because he didn't wank u off.

You wanna talk about god awful, awkward TV with sports personalities? Did u ever see 'Rio's World Cup Wind Ups'? I wouldn't let the c*nt near a remote control never mind putting him in front of a camera.

"You've been murked" Oh dear.

The Blue Knight said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

Yeah but I've seen a hell of alot worse, like a previous poster said the only reason rag fans go on about Summerbee on Sky was because he didn't wank u off.

You wanna talk about god awful, awkward TV with sports personalities? Did u ever see 'Rio's World Cup Wind Ups'? I wouldn't let the c*nt near a remote control never mind putting him in front of a camera.

"You've been murked" Oh dear.
Again, I'm not disagreeing with you, just with the people who thought Summerbee was good.

UUBlue said:
Gary Neville is to become a Manchester United ambassador, similar to respected ex-players Charlton and Bryan Robson.
Is this just a way of them being able to have a free dig at the authorities? I see he has already stuck his oar in regarding the Fergie touchline ban and the Rooney suspension.
He used evra to state his case so this will just be an extension of this.
It looks to me like the purple nosed twat is taking on the fa like he took on Magnier and JP McManus,best of luck with that one.

db79ctid said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
"We dominated the game and when I say dominated I mean in terms of possession"

*stats appear on screen showing United had the better of it*

"Well I'm not interested in stats"
He was well stitched up with sky putting up the wrong figures that made him look stupid then apologising about it later when the program is over and facts gets forgotten. City were the better team in that match

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good old Viva Ronaldo story.

bluemanc said:
UUBlue said:
Gary Neville is to become a Manchester United ambassador, similar to respected ex-players Charlton and Bryan Robson.
Is this just a way of them being able to have a free dig at the authorities? I see he has already stuck his oar in regarding the Fergie touchline ban and the Rooney suspension.
It looks to me like the purple nosed twat is taking on the fa like he took on Magnier and JP McManus,best of luck with that one.

I still can't quite beleive that bacon face gets an easy ride from rags over that. He might have made them the most successful English team of the last 20 years but look at the price. The Glaziers owning the rags is a direct result of his greed and arrogance.

quiet_riot said:
db79ctid said:
He was well stitched up with sky putting up the wrong figures that made him look stupid then apologising about it later when the program is over and facts gets forgotten. City were the better team in that match

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good old Viva Ronaldo story.

Can you actually read? Who's Viva Ronaldo?

And are you the guy who told me to "go and play in the traffic" yesterday? You stay classy.

But with regards to what you quoted; which part of the "story" was incorrect? He said exactly that, or words to that effect.

stony said:
bluemanc said:

I still can't quite beleive that bacon face gets an easy ride from rags over that. He might have made them the most successful English team of the last 20 years but look at the price. The Glaziers owning the rags is a direct result of his greed and arrogance.
While they are winning nothing will be said,as soon as they lose a few the green n yellow scarfs will be out & fergie will be a twat.
I'd love to know what those five major points were that John Magnier and JP McManus demanded an answer to that caused fuckin mayhem at the swamp & forced purple nose to back down over Rock Of Gibraltor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.