New Beatles song released

Chester, I've never listened to either of those albums, and I must admit, I've never felt the need to, given I'm not keen on their popular output.
I'm happy to do so, and I'll give you my feedback if OK?
The comment about scousers was flippant, admittedly, but was meant as a joke.
Of course buddy. As we keep reminding each other on here, tis all opinions :-)

It is my only gripe.

I like the Beatles and I'm a big fan of John Lennon's work after. Paul fucked my respect with the frog chorus! :)

This new song feels like a couple of old mates getting together knowing they've not got long left in the world and it would just be great to have one last hurrah together. I can't knock that.
Haha, frog chorus I’m with you 100%. And I must admit after that Mull song it put me off listening to him for years. That song, along with Sailing by Rod Stewart, scarred me for life!

Some things are best left where they belong.
They were very much of the time, wrote some good tunes but were massively overhyped, and remain so today.
Even McCartney said they were just a decent beat combo, and he was right.
Most of there stuff was either generic pop, or drug fuelled nonsense.
Add the scouse elevate and worship factor, and there you have it.
The original boy band, who had a bit of talent, but are no where near as good as people often suggest.
Right time, right place.
The matching suits, haircuts, etc, didn't happen by accident.
I find most of their well known material generic, populist jang a lang shite. They probably invented it.
They knew what they were doing, and I don't fault them for that.
I don't get the adulation, never have, never will.
How many bands did the beatles actually influence directly? Not many thankfully.
Having said that, each to there own, but not for me

Out of interest do you write or play music yourself?

Is it rude to ask who pockets the money from this? I hope it is some charity, because Paul and Ringo don't really need the money do they

Why shouldn’t they pocket from it if they choose to? Not sure how that’s it’s any different to saying every pl footballer should be playing for charity after a couple of seasons…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.