New Beckham ad by Sky Sports

OK, I'm having a brain fart here, when has Rashford scored specifically "to make it 5"?

The only thing I can think of is the win over Midjiland (spelling?) in the Euorpa?
...it isn't a clips reel of past events, it's a fantasy of events that the coming season "might" include.

(I will allow you to reply with the word "D'oh" if you wish :) )

...it isn't a clips reel of past events, it's a fantasy of events that the coming season "might" include.

(I will allow you to reply with the word "D'oh" if you wish :) )
If only they mentioned that at the start. Maybe they could suggest that, as last season was highly unusual, who can guess what next season might bring....

Yup, can't stand this bloody advert. And no I don't think it is anything to do with being "subtle". It might be if this sort of thing didn't happent to City on a regular basis, but it does.

I'm not taking offence from it and I don't start crying when it comes on, but it's a total joke that one of the things they decided to put in their advert is media-darling Rashford scoring 5 goals against City. Yes it's something that will never happen and yes that's the "point" of the advert, but there's nothing "random" or "funny" about that situation. It's just classic Sky bullshit, "We could pick him scoring against any team or we could've just shown a family watching TV and hear the commentary in the background without knowing who he's scored against, but no. Let's have yet another little dig at City while sucking off rags like we do all year". Glad I don't give them any money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.