New City bar in Los Cristianos Tenerife

We went in for the charity shield a great bar and my family were made to feel very welcome, thanks Stan for posting in here I wouldn't have known and gone in otherwise, I hope your recovery is going well. Bought a t shirt too, great charity, thanks again

Just happen to find myself in Tenerife for the West Ham and Belgrade games, so looking forward to visiting this place, and the hotel is not much more than a mile away. Don’t think I’ve ever watched City in a proper City bar abroad before.

Yeah we had a great time! Not sure if we saw your or not but we’ll be there again on Tuesday. I’ll be in my Wiekens shirt which always get attention!
I was near the door on my own as Mrs Lego preferred the beach. Had a Haaland top on and watched with a couple of other blues. It’s always good to meet other fans. Drank three pints pretty quickly.

We went in for the charity shield a great bar and my family were made to feel very welcome, thanks Stan for posting in here I wouldn't have known and gone in otherwise, I hope your recovery is going well. Bought a t shirt too, great charity, thanks again
Cheers buddy, My Op got cancelled so I managed to get back a few days last week. Unfortunately it was it he International break . All up in the air at the moment so don’t know when back could even be for the Forest game on Saturday

Just checking this bar is still up and running... hoping to see the derby and Bournemouth games here whilst on holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.