New City bar in Los Cristianos Tenerife

Gutted we checked in later than expected so couldn't get to the rag game but will be there for Bournemouth, what's the taxi situation? Coming from Costa adeje area but not seen any taxis here so far

Gutted we checked in later than expected so couldn't get to the rag game but will be there for Bournemouth, what's the taxi situation? Coming from Costa adeje area but not seen any taxis here so far
Just look for a yellow boxed area on the road with the word TAXI and one will turn up pretty sharp. Usually best near the big hotels. They drive like maniacs though.

It’s a nice walk along the coast (approx 3 miles) and you could use that land train thing for part of it. Also worth looking at the bus as it’s dirt cheap (about €1.50 single for Costa Adeje to Los Cristianos), but you’ll still have a bit of a walk to the bar itself as the buses avoid going near the coast roads there.

Last edited:
Will the Everton game be on next week? Sold my season ticket off for some summer sun instead staying in Costa Adeje so don’t think I’m too far away!

Hi blue moon , I have found myself having a small investment in a bar in Los Cristianos, San Telmo . The bar is called The Beach Cabin bar. ( near Players ). We aim to turn it into a city only bar every City game , Flags singalong etc . Would be great full if you could pass the good news on and more importantly join us if you find yourself on Holiday here . Thanks Stan ( Oliver 1 ) Formally with Northenden Social and Trips with the Didsbury lads Thanks again
Be spending quite some time on the island in the next few years. Met the Tenerife Branch supremo at Brentford last season - sorry I can’t remember your name. Looking forward to meeting up again. Up the Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.