New CM11 flags

What about something to give a mention to Clive Myrie and Mike Wedderburn?

MEDIA CITY O.K.

mike-wedderburn-Image-012.jpg

As a "cheers" from us for this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHIJY7m8Ys[/youtube]
(when United went out of the CL to Real Madrid last season)

and this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/m/66164543" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/m/66164543</a>
and his comment about United's trophy parade in 2011 "wow it's nearly two deep in places".

swedishcityfan said:
b64871.jpg

Were playing with photoshop the other day and made this shit.

that is great, i like the use of the old badge.

My idea would be from a thread on the main forum, why not use the words " kippax street " on a banner

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
gornik.jpg

there is a flag idea right there, just make this into one

b64985.png

I don't expect anyone to really make something out of this one. Just wanted to give anyone whos up for designing flags a little inspiration.

Edit. If there is any blue ever that want a design but ain't any good with photoshop you can send me a message and I'll help you.

swedishcityfan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
gornik.jpg

b64985.png

I don't expect anyone to really make something out of this one. Just wanted to give anyone whos up for designing flags a little inspiration.

Edit. If there is any blue ever that want a design but ain't any good with photoshop you can send me a message and I'll help you.

good effort mate, but tbh i dont think it would need the background you could literally just have a banner like the sign.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
swedishcityfan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
gornik.jpg

b64985.png

good effort mate, but tbh i dont think it would need the background you could literally just have a banner like the sign.

Yeah it'll Defo look better if the whole banner was just the sign . Would look really good .

BlueHalli said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
swedishcityfan said:
b64985.png

Yeah it'll Defo look better if the whole banner was just the sign . Would look really good .

agree mate. So glad cm11 are making more banners, they are origanal and look really good, they remind of the juventus ultras and the flags they have. I prefer them over boring flags usually england flags or blue one with white writing

this flag would be so easy to make aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.