new drug ad.

A A

Anonymous

anyone seen it? where there eyes are big?

i saw it last night and it shit me up. it was just on itv now. i got stopped walking late at night when i was on acid by police and they couldnt tell.

load of shit.

Saw it.

Laughed.

In what world do people on drugs all have big eyes?

Just another excuse for the police to harass people without any good reason.

What if you're eyes aren't open wide enough? Does that mean you are stoned?

The 'war' on drugs can never be won because the people fighting it have no idea what drugs really are, they're still using the same myths in the hope people fall for them whilst day by day the number of drug users increases!

Education is the way forward but don't hold your breathe.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Saw it.

Laughed.

The 'war' on drugs can never be won because the people fighting it have no idea what drugs really are, they're still using the same myths in the hope people fall for them whilst day by day the number of drug users increases!

agree with you there TMQ. twas a bit creepy, although not as hard hitting as the girl coming back to life after being hit by a car on the kill your speed ad.

aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Saw it.

Laughed.

agree with you there TMQ. twas a bit creepy, although not as hard hitting as the girl coming back to life after being hit by a car on the kill your speed ad.

It's all just scare mongering at the end of the day.

If it isn't swine flu that's going to kill you then it's a Muslim with a bomb or a bad drug or another invented disease or the IRA or bird flu or the recession or whatever.

Fuck it all I say.

Unless you were two hours up on pills your eyes don't get that big anyway (and who's driving when they're up on E?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.