New England kit for Euro '24

Oh my, mess with the St George’s flag at your peril Nike.
Now you’re going to have a few months of shirt burnings at all the far right get togethers and Simon Jordon calling you out for fiddling with national pride..

Or you can just look at it as a football shirt and stop acting like soft cunts.

I see the shirt has got the Gammonati spitting feathers.
Why would they change the colours of the flag though, if it weren’t an attempt to make some unnecessary statement?

I’m not particularly arsed about what’s on the shirt and I’m not particularly arsed about what the England team does to be honest, but I don’t see a reason to change the colours of a flag unless it’s to make a statement which nobody is really asking for.

It’s simply a bit of tokenism from a large corporate so that it can feel better about itself, and it’s extremely tedious.

think it looks pretty nice, and i actually like the shorts, dont think they should be "playful" with any countries flag though,not sure how it is playful,or what its about really, if i did buy football shirts/kits then i wouldnt let the playful flag put me off but i dont buy football shirts not even city shirts, if people dont like it dont buy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.