New fans

Re: Here Come The Asians

has nothing to do with asians mate..

it's the 'glory fans' that we are afraid of... it's the broke father of 4 who wants desperately to take his family to a match, but can only afford 3 or 4 matches a season, who now fears he'll never get tickets to anything but an early round Wednesday cup match.... that's the fear i have..

the asian/indian/aussie/middle eastern/etc support is great.. thats what we want.. they're not going to matches and taking up seats.. they're putting money into the club by buying merchandise....

it's the former liverpool - chelsea - united supporters who will jump on the wagon and ride as long as there is glory.. who will fook over the long loyal fans..

Manchestercitychorlton said:
A bit sick, not because of where they are but why they support city.

Although this is the future and what we need if we want to be successful.

650 million people (estimated) watched us play the rags. Biggest TV audience for any domestic game ever. Then a fortnight later we upped the drama stakes even further.

City's worldwide popularity is at the absolute crest of a wave just now. We aren't going to get many coming aboard when we're away at Stoke in November. We may lose out on some that come aboard now when they realise the atmosphere isn't like the rags/QPR games when we've got Fulham at home.

If they are on board for the long term, good luck to them, welcome on board and enjoy the ride. If they decide to get off at the first stop, thanks for coming, pay the cashier on your way out and don't forget to exit through the gift shop.

good that were getting more support, but not gonna lie that reminds me of the rags

de niro said:
glen quagmire said:
de niro said:
lol at the quickest edit ever.

Hehehehehe!

There goes the controversy!

i'm gutted, i went for some popcorn and when i got back he'd edited it.

spoilsport.

BB.02 should get a 'day pass' like those gyms looking for potential customers, for topics just like this, when it's a slow day...

stony said:
That seemed so surreal. I bet VK was thinking 'WTF'

Just what we need to succeed and all those who "aren't sure" take your heads for a wobble.

Mansour hasn't invested millions for us to be Royston Vasey FC. We need new fans and a worldwide fan base if we are to carry on competing at the top.
Those foreign fans could well be the reason your season ticket doesn't go the same price as the rags or arsenal.
We need them to grow and in the long term they are good for the club, so get used to it.

Exactly , the whole mentality of our Club has been changed , it's about time the supporters do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.