New football terminology is stupid

Agree. We should all go back to talking like that Shakespeare fucker. Evolving language only confuses.

Although I have to admit whenever I hear a rugby league coach taking about the ‘D’ I’m incapable of not muttering ‘fuck off, you’re from Wigan not Miami’ under my breath.
The fact you watch rugby invalidates any opinion you have

egg chasing nonces ;-)

Low block. Parking the bus was suddenly deemed inadequate.
LOL and our own fans getting upset when the worst teams in the league come and use those tactics at the Etihad.

Do they expect them to expansive, organic football and let us have our wicked way?

Not sure why but nothing annoys me more than “Game management “

That’s a lie actually. Because it’s spread into other sports now. So you have commentators forever wittering on about “Court management “ in tennis and even fucking “Board management “ in bastard darts.

Not sure why but nothing annoys me more than “Game management “

That’s a lie actually. Because it’s spread into other sports now. So you have commentators forever wittering on about “Court management “ in tennis and even fucking “Board management “ in bastard darts.
'The Group'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.