New home shirt (confirmed)

Yes, the new kit is crap but Pep started with us today. Everything is fine in the world!

for those who hate the shirt

Web-Bony-MCFC_KitActionStand-850.jpg
Engineered tortoise .

I wasn't keen when I first saw the leaked pictures... Too dark, wrong shade of blue.

Seeing it today, much better, it's growing on me..

Looks good!

Unless you are a fat b******, and have Man boobs. :-?

You ain't going to look good in that skinny shirt.

Think it's aimed more at the young One Direction City fan base.

Thankfully at 48, and I only come into 1 of those categories.

How the bloody hell has a thread on the new kit got to 230 pages? I like it, some others like it, some don't like it. That's about it really.

Looks good!

Unless you are a fat b******, and have Man boobs. :-?

You ain't going to look good in that skinny shirt.

Think it's aimed more at the young One Direction City fan base.

Thankfully at 48, and I only come into 1 of those categories.

No it didn't it looks awful and I reckon city know the fans don't like it, the cynic in me would say sending out youth yeam players in it was done to quell any negativity from the crowd as no one is gonna boo or slag off a load of kids

No it didn't it looks awful and I reckon city know the fans don't like it, the cynic in me would say sending out youth yeam players in it was done to quell any negativity from the crowd as no one is gonna boo or slag off a load of kids
My thoughts too.

Had they dragged Bony in it....

Not really. I expect most of the team players are still on their holidays and some are still in France. They've been involved in Europe and America!!

That's the best looking kit we've had for a very long time, can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd kit reveals.

The main sky blue body looks a much better shade then it did in any of the leaked images.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.