new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
we should really strike a deal with adidas. nike is trash.

Adidas shirts are rubbish. They are all exactly the same. Just different colors.

I disagree, on the whole I think they make better kits than Nike at the moment and would not mind then taking over out kit line.

Even Macron make better kits than Nike currently.

sam-caddick said:
Mr. Aguia said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
we should really strike a deal with adidas. nike is trash.

Adidas shirts are rubbish. They are all exactly the same. Just different colors.

I disagree, on the whole I think they make better kits than Nike at the moment and would not mind then taking over out kit line.

He has a point about this year, though.

Adidas only released one template. It has two alternate sleeve patterns, but the shirt itself is pretty much the same for every club.

Its the quality of the material Nike use ,thats the problem , that 'recycled plastic bottle' bollocks pulled / snagged so easily it was practically un wearable .

SebastianBlue said:
sam-caddick said:
Mr. Aguia said:

He has a point about this year, though.

Adidas only released one template. It has two alternate sleeve patterns, but the shirt itself is pretty much the same for every club.

Moonshine. Chelsea have a different template to all other adidas teams.

panzer1311 said:
Its the quality of the material Nike use ,thats the problem , that 'recycled plastic bottle' bollocks pulled / snagged so easily it was practically un wearable .

You're not kidding. Went to the Sports Direct Factory Outlet today and it's full of returned Nike Shirts being flogged off for a tenner... All with snags and tears in them... Plenty of City included!

When we first went to Umbro Adidas were also approached but didn't want to be involved as they didn't want to be associated with the '2nd team' in a City. Bet they're regretting that decision now!

Worksop Blue said:
panzer1311 said:

You're not kidding. Went to the Sports Direct Factory Outlet today and it's full of returned Nike Shirts being flogged off for a tenner... All with snags and tears in them... Plenty of City included!

Where is the factory outlet ?

blue12 said:
Worksop Blue said:
panzer1311 said:

Where is the factory outlet ?

There was one at Freeport (with JD Sports) and Cheshire Oaks recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.