new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo. said:
1st kit ok Nice top, shit shorts should be white
2nd kit, looks cheap and doesn't fit 80% of our fans = FUCKING CRAP CITY
3rd Kit = FUCK OFF SHIT AGAIN, LOOK AT OUR HISTORY FFS

and breath arghh............

Of all the new shirts I saw people wearing at Wembley last week, the majority seemed to be the away shirt. I can't say they looked ill-fitting. Mine fits me fine. But I still don't like the material compared to the recent Umbro shirts.

All of the kits are poor (especially the third, given it is the same exact template as every other major Nike outfitted club's third, including United, and is dark like the away).

Beermonster said:
ninjamonkey said:
GeekinGav said:
if they've stopped selling ;last season 3rd kit then we wont be using it again. expect more towards the CL start.

20th September the new 3rd shirt is released.

Seems strange when there is the potential for an away European tie on the 16/17th September - they usually bring the third kit out just before this don't they!?

They've done this before where they will play the first champions league game in the new shirt and then release it a few days later. It's still subject to change but as of now the release date is still down as 20th September and it is indeed purple.

ninjamonkey said:
Beermonster said:
ninjamonkey said:
20th September the new 3rd shirt is released.

Seems strange when there is the potential for an away European tie on the 16/17th September - they usually bring the third kit out just before this don't they!?

They've done this before where they will play the first champions league game in the new shirt and then release it a few days later. It's still subject to change but as of now the release date is still down as 20th September and it is indeed purple.

with chemical spillage trim.

Robbo. said:
1st kit ok Nice top, shit shorts should be white
2nd kit, looks cheap and doesn't fit 80% of our fans = FUCKING CRAP CITY
3rd Kit = FUCK OFF SHIT AGAIN, LOOK AT OUR HISTORY FFS

and breath arghh............

Majority of the players like the slim fitting shirts.

I might try one of these but I really want the PL champs badges on them - they don´t do them so can you get them elsewhere ? - a bit cheeky to go to the City store and ask them to stick them on cheap copied shirts

mike channon´s windmill said:
I might try one of these but I really want the PL champs badges on them - they don´t do them so can you get them elsewhere ? - a bit cheeky to go to the City store and ask them to stick them on cheap copied shirts
It's not cheeky mate. It's not even like it's City's store, it's KitBag's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.