New Kits 2018/19

I think the home and away look alright, would be nice to get something a bit more historically relevant for an away kit, but it looks pretty smart. Fuck having an orange third kit again, though...

I like them.....there, I said it!!
Me too. Don’t get the problem with them. Away kit is miles better than some we’ve had from Nike, especially that green/camouflage effort this season, and I like pin stripes on footy kits

I think the home and away look alright, would be nice to get something a bit more historically relevant for an away kit, but it looks pretty smart. Fuck having an orange third kit again, though...

The thing is about always looking back historically at kits is that you’re regurgitating the same shit all the time. It’s good to be different every now and again because it two decade’s time people will look back and remember that one-off away kit we had when we won the domestic treble in 2018-19

Don't mind the away kit. Something not right about the home one though. Can't put my finger on it.

It’s probably the navy blue collar accents and Missing any white on the shirt ... but the sponsors lettering being navy as well and woh socks to be navy, it would come out nicely in full (with white shorts) ...

Good thing is with the newer images those spikes design is much more subtle on both so kind of blending in and only looks as a texture on sleeves instead of the first pics that out when those spikes were very contrasting on both Home and away ...

Yet to see any good third kit pictures but yes orange/purple is widely rumoured so probably that again ... and given how we have used away vs third kit this season, we probably end up wearing third more than the away one ...

It’s probably the navy blue collar accents and Missing any white on the shirt ... but the sponsors lettering being navy as well and woh socks to be navy, it would come out nicely in full (with white shorts) ...

Good thing is with the newer images those spikes design is much more subtle on both so kind of blending in and only looks as a texture on sleeves instead of the first pics that out when those spikes were very contrasting on both Home and away ...

Yet to see any good third kit pictures but yes orange/purple is widely rumoured so probably that again ... and given how we have used away vs third kit this season, we probably end up wearing third more than the away one ...

Think you may be right.

All they need to do is stick the new badge on this imo

BoLMEpFIQAEJOsr.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.