New Kits

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Should stick with the round neck,the v neck shirt is shit.

I second that, Hope they dont change it much from last years,
Shouldn't be changin it at all, Best we have ever had....

richierichballs said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

This and go back to the proper city badge.

richierichballs said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

I don't think there is a new shirt due, people are being very presumptuous because they're doing a good deal for the shirts. If you're a young kid, deciding between MUFC and MCFC then the shirt price can seal the deal.

Brendan110_0 said:
richierichballs said:

I don't think there is a new shirt due, people are being very presumptuous because they're doing a good deal for the shirts. If you're a young kid, deciding between MUFC and MCFC then the shirt price can seal the deal.
Don't think thats why people are presuming mate, someone said that at a meeting they said we are keeping only the third shirt next year. Presume it was a city meeting.

ello_jo said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Don't think thats why people are presuming mate, someone said that at a meeting they said we are keeping only the third shirt next year. Presume it was a city meeting.
brendan there is definately a change of shirts (home and away)
a) since when have you ever seen city put the shirts on a sale that leaves them at 10quid each
b) programme notes explained it so

Going off the minimal info around so far, the new shirts are gonna be something like this:

cityrealcopy.png

cityrealawaycopy.png

Cal said:
Going off the minimal info around so far, the new shirts are gonna be something like this:

cityrealcopy.png

cityrealawaycopy.png

Good PS's but they're crap. I'll be disappointed with those. Home shirt just has a collar and looks poor. Navy one is just a Scotland shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.