New law being brought in at Eastlands.

I travelled a round trip of 400 miles as I do on a regular occasion to see city and I believe some fans need to take a reality check. Any fan there saturday could see nothing but 100% from every player so why boo. It will come together lets get behind them CTID

r.soleofsalford said:
i was booing at the end, but as a lot round me, we were showing our displeasure at that absolute twat clattenberg, not the team or the manager

Just a shame not all were booing the ref , One fan near us was unbelievable

danny123 said:
Jordie said:
You are now officially allowed to twat anybody who boos our team.

Why don't you f*** off? We weren't booing the team FFS...did you see how crap t*attenburg was? We were booing him!! Why can't the booing boys brigade get that in their head?

This. Paranoid anyone?

I'm sure there were 44k people booing the team.

It was just a coincidence whenever that shameful twat of an excuse for a ref made yet another nob decision, the crowd took the opportunity to have another boo at the players.

The South Stand were particularly bad, encouraging this shocking behaviour by singing "you don't know what yer boo-in" and "cooooommmme ooooooonnnnnn yooooooo boos" etc.

Dreadful. Except for the Kings stand where most of those around me were asleep.

1961_vintage said:
I'm sure there were 44k people booing the team.

It was just a coincidence whenever that shameful twat of an excuse for a ref made yet another nob decision, the crowd took the opportunity to have another boo at the players.

The South Stand were particularly bad, encouraging this shocking behaviour by singing "you don't know what yer boo-in" and "cooooommmme ooooooonnnnnn yooooooo boos" etc.

Dreadful. Except for the Kings stand where most of those around me were asleep.

According to a lot of posts on here a lot of the boos were for the team and that is the way the press has seen it which, with all the scumbag press taking any and every opportunity to put us down i personally think it is stupid and mindless.

So the new law still stands.

danny123 said:
Jordie said:
You are now officially allowed to twat anybody who boos our team.

Why don't you f*** off? We weren't booing the team FFS...did you see how crap t*attenburg was? We were booing him!! Why can't the booing boys brigade get that in their head?
what about the fuckin idiots that were booing jo when he came on? some twats behind me moaned like fuck everytime the lad got near the fuckin ball, i know he's not to clever but fuck me what good is it to boo the lad and get on his case after 2 touches of the ball.....i thought that was fuckin disgraceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.