New Mac Pro

Bump
I'm looking for a new laptop and want to go with an Apple, I really like the 27" screen but they're no longer in production. Being the luddite that I am I really know nothing about computers.
Has anyone any advice or experience on refurbished computers or should I just stick with a new 24" one?
Thanks for any help
Are you sure you mean a laptop? With a 24” screen???

Bump
I'm looking for a new laptop and want to go with an Apple, I really like the 27" screen but they're no longer in production. Being the luddite that I am I really know nothing about computers.
Has anyone any advice or experience on refurbished computers or should I just stick with a new 24" one?
Thanks for any help
Stick to hammers and nails You daft ****.

Bump
Thanks for any help
I have an old Mac mini at work that is connected to a good, cheap screen from a different vendor. This sitting has been working very well for years. Mac mini is very user friendly because you can easily move it around anytime and anywhere you want. You can even take it (the entire hard desk) with you when you travel. Consider getting Mac mini (starts at $699) and a screen as large as you want from a different vendor (some are excellent quality and still cheap). At the end, you might be spending less than buying the 24-inch iMac (starts at $1299).

I have an old Mac mini at work that is connected to a good, cheap screen from a different vendor. This sitting has been working very well for years. Mac mini is very user friendly because you can easily move it around anytime and anywhere you want. You can even take it (the entire hard desk) with you when you travel. Consider getting Mac mini (starts at $699) and a screen as large as you want from a different vendor (some are excellent quality and still cheap). At the end, you might be spending less than buying the 24-inch iMac (starts at $1299).
I have an i pad pro, can I connect that to a big screen?

I have an i pad pro, can I connect that to a big screen?
Good question. I regularly use an iPad Pro and never thought about that. I did a quick search and found this link. I am curious to learn more, and I will let you know if I found something else.

Bump
Thanks for any help
You can still buy a 27" screen. I have one and it's great.

It's called the Studio Display.

Go to apple website and look for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.