New Music - 2024

do you watch the videos i post?
like the ones i've just posted tonight.

i know my music.
i know new music.
if you don't want me to share any more then say so,
and i'll leave you to your thread :)
I love some of your recommendations, but you assume everyone wants to click on a video. It's not how it works.

not at all.
if people post the video people will watch it.
if they just write the words people won't be arsed to look it up.
everyone is lazy nowadays.
if you want to spread the love of new music then post the videos x
Not true. I don’t have time to listen or watch every video posted on here. I will seek out an album depending on who posts about it, what I already know or think I know about the artist and what I can find out about them.

You seem determined to spam the thread with as much stuff as you can. Ever thought of adding a few words as to what we might be about to listen to?

do you watch the videos i post?
like the ones i've just posted tonight.

i know my music.
i know new music.
if you don't want me to share any more then say so,
and i'll leave you to your thread :)

That is not what I said at all btw, as above, post away (youtube videos) as will others. No issue there. I will at times too, and have been doing more so lately, but I always try introduce it first.

Also means it is searchable in the thread later on, when trying to find something you liked but didn't have time to properly take in, but since got lost in pages and pages of other nameless videos.

With respect, people who seek new music don't need an easy click
with respect,
are we only limiting the sharing of music to those of us who actively seek it out?

what about youngsters who need an easy click to something that might dramatically change their life?

I love some of your recommendations, but you assume everyone wants to click on a video. It's not how it works.

This is it. So do I, but if I have to click on a video, open it in the app or browser, wait for two adverts, just so I can see what it is, for me to then put into spotify to listen to properly, it is often not worth it. I know they can play straight in the post a lot of the time, but that doesn't display the name of the band/song most of the time. And some people work in palces where youtube or videos are disabled, whereas music apps are not.

Last edited:
You seem determined to spam the thread with as much stuff as you can. Ever thought of adding a few words as to what we might be about to listen to?
spam?

every single video i have posted is because i love it and because it is from 2024.

i had no idea that if i don't give it a write-up it would be ignored.

i was bought up listening to john peel.
he would say "this is a song by such and such called such and such"
i would listen to it and decide if i liked it or not.

i'll just go away.

sorry for spoiling your thread.

with respect,
are we only limiting the sharing of music to those of us who actively seek it out?

what about youngsters who need an easy click to something that might dramatically change their life?
I'd say yes to your first question, and I haven't a clue about your second paragraph

i'll just go away.

sorry for spoiling your thread.

No not at all, why? You asked a question. You got a bunch of different answers and takes. Ok, I was a bit sarcy with my baiting comment, but that's just because this discussion has been had before.

Post away, I like some of it, someone likes some others. I do think a title or brief comment would be welcome. But nobody asked you to stop, just responded to what you asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.