New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAQW37QCEAAz8uq.jpg

kun said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
kun said:
Unfortunately, that is a very big wrong

why is that a wrong, love the white collar and tbh I think id rather have that badge than the black one we have this season.

good shirt :)
It looks cheap, ugly and small-time. Other than that it is not bad though

Nothing says small time like £10 million a year kit deal<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
Clubber said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
kun said:
Unfortunately, that is a very big wrong

why is that a wrong, love the white collar and tbh I think id rather have that badge than the black one we have this season.

good shirt :)
Looks like a cheap rip off of the class shirt Umbro did 3 seasons ago.

Umbro owned by Nike

Umbro designers now employed by Nike

Umbro designers from last 4 seasons probably designed that

Its technically an Umbro shirt with a Nike tick on

Umbro are gone you must get over it

I heard Nike was dropped because they couldn't come up with a decent design and the puma deal is back on !

BlairMCFC said:
I like it but more than likely will be fake, it's so easy to take pictures of other teams shirts and PS a few new things on it. Read somewhere on Twitter that it was the same as a villa shirt from a few years ago apparently just diff colours and so on..

So a photo in front of your very eyes must be a fake but someone on twitter said it's like villa's old shirt so that must be true?

kun said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAMzpqRCMAEj_-u.jpg:large[/bigimg]
That could be a United training shirt on the right, even a home strip for them. Red needs to be binned forever from any kit we ever have. Trying to copy AC Milan was a small-time gesture as it was and red is United's colour, shouldn't be anywhere near our club.

Caveman said:
kun said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAMzpqRCMAEj_-u.jpg:large[/bigimg]
That could be a United training shirt on the right, even a home strip for them. Red needs to be binned forever from any kit we ever have. Trying to copy AC Milan was a small-time gesture as it was and red is United's colour, shouldn't be anywhere near our club.

rag alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.