New official City website

The new sites improved a little. It no longer reports non City stuff unless its major so someone must have listened. Our media people seem to be favouring the use of Facebook and Twitter which is probably great if you are under 30. Unfortunately being in my late 60s and seeing no benefit in broadcasting to the world all the boring bits of my life I am stuck with a less than useful web site.

Interesting find! Seems to be working as normal. I'm confused too.

Good find,i'm still getting the new site when i try and get on,saving this link ta

Good find.
Can now use the official site again :)

Wow. Thanks. The old site is absolutely brilliant.

I wouldn't be ordering anything from it. The web address seems a little strange. Why the need for the 1 in the address unless it's not the original?
Maybe @TCIB could shed some light onto it's authenticity.

Got to agree that the old site was easier to navigate (and I don't think that is just familiarity).

Club will have feedback from City Voice and I suspect it will not have been wholly favourable.

Thanks for finding the old site. I'd got tot the point where I'd almost stopped using the new one.

Got to agree that the old site was easier to navigate (and I don't think that is just familiarity).

Club will have feedback from City Voice and I suspect it will not have been wholly favourable.

Thanks for finding the old site. I'd got tot the point where I'd almost stopped using the new one.
You can't use the old site can you ?

It's great for the shop and getting the fixtures etc,you can't get to the home page or at least i can't see how.the old website that is,i've given up on the new site altogether now

When on when are we going to get back a web site I can actually use. ??? Its a fucking joke that 3
Months after it was lunched its still unusable!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.