New Order/jonny Marr

stonie

Anyone going to the jodrel bank gig, quite fancy it but need to see about the Monday of work and getting there and more importantly getting back to manc, prob pre book a taxi...

my mate got mine and his tickets yesterday, haven't seen new order before and are the last big name to tick off my list. travelling over from leeds to manc then getting a return coach from there, total price around £80-90, worth it, blue monday is my favourite song.

Save your cash... new order are toss live, and summer dance's around like the uncle you wish you didnt know...

I've seen new order dozens of times and they were my favourite band in the 80s.

They're a busted flush now, yesterday's men. Not for me I'm afraid.

Cheers for pointing this out, didn't fancy Sigur Ros as they're not my cup of tea but this should be buzzing. New Order however are in my top 5 favourite bands of all time and Johnny Marr is a pleasant added bonus. Just out of interest how far away is this gig from Manchester town centre? Probably get a minibus with couple of mates who are interested.

yatesy94 said:
Just out of interest how far away is this gig from Manchester town centre? Probably get a minibus with couple of mates who are interested.

22 miles via Kingsway / Handforth bypass. Maybe cheaper via a train to Alderley Edge / Chelford or Knutsford and then a taxi (if the train times coming back are compatible)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.