New Partnership - Citi Group

Did I call it or what? Expect more ;-)

Lol... As I replied in the other sponsor thread, you can claim itk status when you name names & it comes to fruition. Anyone could call major sponsorship coming in, it's a given. I also said Nike will improve their sponsorship so let's see if that comes off ;-) I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Etislat increase their sponsorship too & maybe sponsor our training kit?

Lol... As I replied in the other sponsor thread, you can claim itk status when you name names & it comes to fruition. Anyone could call major sponsorship coming in, it's a given. I also said Nike will improve their sponsorship so let's see if that comes off ;-) I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Etislat increase their sponsorship too & maybe sponsor our training kit?

And again, I never said I was ITK, in fact the first line of my post clearly said I had no info. It was common sense that we'd use the tour as an opportunity.

it sounds very nice but do we get to find out how much its worth to the club, we dont seem to get figures when such deals are announced.

And again, I never said I was ITK, in fact the first line of my post clearly said I had no info. It was common sense that we'd use the tour as an opportunity.

"Did I call it or what?" Implies you said it'd happen & like you foretold the future lol, but you also claimed the other deal was the one you said would happen. Like I say, name names & I'll be impressed. But don't act like you passed info when you guessed based on previous tours to the U.S. As I said, sponsorship deals were always going to happen this summer.
But if you're not claiming "ITK" status why be cocky or act like "told you so" & get on your high horse thinking your thread had been delete? Just my opinion of course.

it sounds very nice but do we get to find out how much its worth to the club, we dont seem to get figures when such deals are announced.

This seems pretty common since the club got crucified over the Etihad deal. I reckon it's a big un, in the 50-100 million bracket over god knows how many years.

"Did I call it or what?" Implies you said it'd happen & like you foretold the future lol, but you also claimed the other deal was the one you said would happen. Like I say, name names & I'll be impressed. But don't act like you passed info when you guessed based on previous tours to the U.S. As I said, sponsorship deals were always going to happen this summer.
But if you're not claiming "ITK" status why be cocky or act like "told you so" & get on your high horse thinking your thread had been delete? Just my opinion of course.

For the love of God who actually wants to have "ITK status"? That's a noose around a neck ;-)

No, I just alerted blues in the post to "Expect News". Has news come down the line straight afterwards?Yep. It was never an attempt to be ITK as I'm not some desperate attention whore like fbloke or Ajay tried to be, merely a flag for other blues who mightn't have seen the signs and timing etc. No different then when in previous years I've posted "expect no news" in the transfer forums for the final week in June, which is typically when our higher up's take their holiday breaks. That's not ITK stuff, but some blues might appreciate the heads up to temper or raise expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.