New photographer?

ChicagoBlue said:
OK, then!

When I saw the video, I thought it was strange it was not her, but another young woman. Thought maybe Txiki and Ferran had been reaching down into all areas of the Club.

Thanks!

they need to be very careful about where they reach, employment law n all that<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:09 am --<br /><br />
Hamann Pineapple said:
Graceyboy said:
Mental_blue said:
See her every match day taking photos of supporters in City Square. Has the usual laminates around her neck so has been working for City for ages.

And btw that photo doesn't do her any justice.

All I can say is I've never seen a pony with a side parting before

I thought it was Neymar

pmsfl, no it was nayyyyymar

Eccles Blue said:
Victoria was working with Sharon at Wembley, they were just in front of where I was sitting and I had a little chat with Sharon before the second half.

There are at least 4 photographers/video people working for City. When I presented Joe Hart with his player of the month award I met three of them. They were all friendly, helpful lads and lassies. :-)

Victoria Haydn was the photographer on the US Tour

Akira said:
Trollsmoan said:
BLbOA93CUAAc2_M.jpg

<<<<Is not perving
Some awesome hair that horse has.

Horse? pmsl

scousemanc said:
Eccles Blue said:
Victoria was working with Sharon at Wembley, they were just in front of where I was sitting and I had a little chat with Sharon before the second half.

There are at least 4 photographers/video people working for City. When I presented Joe Hart with his player of the month award I met three of them. They were all friendly, helpful lads and lassies. :-)

Name dropper

I know, a brilliant day in my life!! :-)

Why is our club photographer photographed with Van Nistelrooy here? Victoria OUT

NYBlue said:
Eccles Blue said:

Victoria Haydn was the photographer on the US Tour

Sharon was there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.