New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

The ESL moves a step closer. Carefully orchestrated by 3 clubs and their weedy sidekick Spurs
Agree, I said at the time the115 were broadcast that it was a method of keeping City from joining the ESL. This is another brainwashing distraction to convince the knuckle draggers of how bad City are for football. The gun powder was placed last year, time to put the cannon ball in City.

I do wonder whether long term we'd want continue in the same competition with the constant attacks.
I can't see Khaldoun signing up for the Northern Premier League but wouldn't be surprised if City didn't have some alternative world type leagues under consideration where the teams could have all the best players without these rigged interferences.

Who cares what rule they dream up and pass? Love the moral outrage. The premier is just as corrupt as uefa but once they go after city they turn into moral crusaders!!!

Fuck em, take them to court. Ensuring the red shit get top 4 & £100m each season was not fair on any top 4 challengers.

But what about city!!!!

So the US owned Red Top Mafia having American based sponsorship is perfectly fine, but Manchester City having Abu Dhabi based sponsorship us unfair & killing the game?

Seriously? What the actual fuck!! Their piss-taking has gone to new stratospheric levels. They hate us that much, they're prepared to kill the Premier League to stop us.

If the Red Top Mafia can'r dominate the Premier League, they'd rather burn it down so no one else can. UnFuckinBelievable

https://news.sky.com/story/premier-...ttle-over-rule-changes-13067278?dcmp=whatsapp
Not to mention the amount of sponsorship the rags have from Saudi, but that's OK obviously.

Do we know what these new rules actually are? Last meeting there were two rules voted down: no loans between associated parties and requirement for two other bids supporting the value of any winning associated bid. Anyone know what has actually been voted through this time? I would be surprised if either affect City at all, tbh. More likely Newcastle, and the Saudis won't take much shit, I imagine.

It is tiring that as a City fan we’re expected to be a lawyer, an accountant, know our geopolitics and be an auditor all before simply knowing football and tactics.
Doesn't seem to bother Liverpool and Rag fans - everyone one of them are experts in European football law, PL rules, FFP rules and human rights issues. I'm amazed that with all of their studying they have to do to amass this vast knowledge that they have time to post their knowledge on social media

Doesn't seem to bother Liverpool and Rag fans - everyone one of them are experts in European football law, PL rules, FFP rules and human rights issues. I'm amazed that with all of their studying they have to do to amass this vast knowledge that they have time to post their knowledge on social media

It's simple.. they want to keep breaking rules till they can set the rules so they can RULE not compete!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.