new season card holders

In a sense De Niro yes!
I'm hoping to move from my current spot (k block) 110 into the family stand as I want to get my son his first ticket, he will be just five for the next season.

I'm thinking it could prove very difficult but will try!

Just for everyones reference, I emailed the club about this a few weeks ago and this is the response:

"Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your email.

Our Memberships will be first offered to our existing holders to renew, then there will be a sale date for all our exisiting Blue Members and should anything be remaining there will be an open sale date.

We don’t have any timeline for this until this information is released by management.

Please keep checking the Memberships pages of the website over the coming weeks."

I'm hoping to get a couple of juniors for my lads. I'm presuming there should be some going in the family stand as people get too old to sit in there and have to move.[/quote]

Yes me and my son being 'cleansed' from the family stand

Maccaaaa said:
Just for everyones reference, I emailed the club about this a few weeks ago and this is the response:

"Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your email.

Our Memberships will be first offered to our existing holders to renew, then there will be a sale date for all our exisiting Blue Members and should anything be remaining there will be an open sale date.

We don’t have any timeline for this until this information is released by management.

Please keep checking the Memberships pages of the website over the coming weeks."

I get the impression that they're expecting a very quick sell out with very little marketing required.

GXCity said:
SteWadda said:
GXCity said:
I am not getting one for him to go! Just getting one to make sure he has one for when he is old enough to come. I do not intend moving to the family stand for 3 years while I wait for him to grow up. Any idea how much juniors are if they aren't in the family stand?

Also means there will be a spare junior ticket going on here every week

Surely if you aren't planning on taking him you can buy it anywhere? And with the family stand being the least expensive it would make sense to buy it there?

Don't you have to accompany the junior in the family stand though?

No just pitch up at about 2:00 leave the kids with the Children's entertainer or face painter... Collect them at lost property after the game... It works a treat every week.

Colliahhh said:
Looking to get one.

Graduated Uni and got a job so have got the money to spare now

I am thinking of getting one - just finished Uni and haven't got a job (full time anyway) yet so that's maybe a problem.

I called a few months ago when I found out my wife is making me move there and the lady I talked to said there isn't a wait list because they didn't actually sell out season cards.. She said there's no chance of it going past blue members .I suppose she could have just been good at convincing me to buy something I wasnt going to use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.