new signings

Ell-ano

who would you have as th new players would you have prem players or overseas but i think if
their good enough they'll fit in right away
i would want:
Diarra,Villa,Aguero,Bridge and an experienced keeper to challenge joe hart ad make him work that bit harder and an experienced centre back.

Ell-ano said:
who would you have as th new players would you have prem players or overseas but i think if
their good enough they'll fit in right away
i would want:
Diarra,Villa,Aguero,Bridge and an experienced keeper to challenge joe hart ad make him work that bit harder and an experienced centre back.
Don't think we need to do that. Just someone to nuture him a bit. He was awesome yesterday.

Diarra & Owen. Anyone who says that Owen is not up to standard is an idiot, that guy was born to score goals!

Lets just hope we chloroform the signings if they ask to see the league table or the name of the manager.

wez99 said:
Diarra & Owen. Anyone who says that Owen is not up to standard is an idiot, that guy was born to score goals!

I agree with you 100% wez - would love to see us play Owen upfront with Santa Cruz. They would be our "Little & Large".

im changing my views as we get nearer the jan transfer window.feel the team would get the quickest fix from signing experienced prem players.i would sign all these heskey,owen,Diarra,santa cruz,bridge.before even thinking about the so called world stars.

wez99 said:

If Diarra and Owen was all we got in January I'd be happy enough. I want the superstars and emerging superstars but I'm happy to wait.

uwe282828 said:
im changing my views as we get nearer the jan transfer window.feel the team would get the quickest fix from signing experienced prem players.i would sign all these heskey,owen,Diarra,santa cruz,bridge.before even thinking about the so called world stars.

Your argument was convincing until you mentioned heskey.

Seriously, if we sign Heskey I may vomit on the spot there and then.

uwe282828 said:

This is spot on. I wouldn't even think about Villa, Kaka, et al until the summer. At the minute we need tried and tested Premiership players and all of the above will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.