New Southampton manager - Mark Hughes

We have had more than a few clowns in our managers office over the years, but numpty was by far the most deviant, conniving, useless dogs bas*ard to pollute that office.

English clubs should take at look at the managerial appointment made by the Bundesliga clubs that struggle and need new ideas.
Many clubs appoint from within (Under -23s, for example) - which means the deadwood managers have to find new careers.
It is unbelievable to see the merry-go-round of EPL managers. Surely boards such as Southampton can see that Hughes left Stoke in a worse position than them.

We have had more than a few clowns in our managers office over the years, but numpty was by far the most deviant, conniving, useless dogs bas*ard to pollute that office.

Alan "I won a world cup" Ball, sends a message from beyond the grave.

"Remember me?"

I think Southampton needed someone to stand on the touchline during games, looking menacingly at the players with arms folded whilst simultaneously doing nothing to alter the teams abject display.

John Bond relegated us and Burnley, i think in one season
John Benson. Bond had long gone. And I shoukd point out his relegation with Burnley happened the next season.
A really nice bloke actually - just not cut out to be a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.