New Striker

dctid

Its obvious that we are in the market for another striker and if the Liverpool buy out does in deed happen then liverpool will also be in for another striker as Torres does seem to break down an awful lot.

Balotelli seems to be asking silly money (personal terms of 180K a week plus image rights) would it not be better to just fook him off and pay the money for Dzeko before the dippers start spending?

Proven striker less problems and wont be as demanding as the other fella.

Depends on what type of centre forward you think we need.

Dzeko is a younger more mobile version of santa cruz - more of a prolific goal scorer, but that means we have to play a certain way to accomodate his style

Balotelli is far more technically gifted and can create goals / goal scoring opportunities out of nothing.

Need to think about the strikers we have already in Tevez and Ade (if Ade stays) and think about the system we intend to play with Silva, Johnson etc. That might determine where we should spend the cash.

Personally, I would rather see us sign a world class centre back. Still dont think we have one. And still think our defence lacks the real discipline needed to win the title

I think the balotelli move will still go through, at the end of the day he wants out of inter..

Ade, Tevez, Balotelli, Bellamy? RSC? Nimely?

gio's side step said:
Depends on what type of centre forward you think we need.

Dzeko is a younger more mobile version of santa cruz - more of a prolific goal scorer, but that means we have to play a certain way to accomodate his style

Balotelli is far more technically gifted and can create goals / goal scoring opportunities out of nothing.

Need to think about the strikers we have already in Tevez and Ade (if Ade stays) and think about the system we intend to play with Silva, Johnson etc. That might determine where we should spend the cash.

Personally, I would rather see us sign a world class centre back. Still dont think we have one. And still think our defence lacks the real discipline needed to win the title

Agree with your comments about a centre back although we could still sign a quality right back and put Boatang at centre half which is his favorite position.

Bit we are buying trying to buy another striker with talks being held about Balotelli - my concern is that if Liverpool do manager to sign a quality striker they will no longer rely on torres and they will be a much better team.

invisibleman92 said:
I think the balotelli move will still go through, at the end of the day he wants out of inter..

Ade, Tevez, Balotelli, Bellamy? RSC? Nimely?

for me Adebayor, Tevez, Balotelli and Nimley.

I'd love for us to play Nimley to get him some games and experience, I hope theres always a member of the team thats from our academy in the starting 11 or atleast on the bench

Ade, Tevez, Balotelli, and a new signing

Bellamy - Had a great 18 months for us but time to move on getting a bit old and a bit injury prone

RSC - Wank

Nimely - Needs to go on loan to another prem club similar to what the rags do with their immerging players

said the parrot? you don,t sell bellamy if you want to win something,he was without doubt our best player just behind tev?

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 pm --

you don,t sell bellamy if you want to win something,he was without doubt our best player just behind tev?

Bellamy is a lot more likely to play as a striker this season, especially if we play a midfield diamond. We have three very good if different options up front already, just adding someone of Balotelli's talent would give us the best quartet of strikers anywhere in Europe.

i agree with shauns arse

for me Dzeko is the sort of striker we need. Out and out goalscorer. Not looking to drop off but someone who knows how to attack the ball when its put in the box. Scores lots of 6 yard box goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.