New version of tapatalk

M22 Blue

Just updated to tapatalk 2.0 on android and it won't let me log in. Other forums are fine, just this one that's buggered.

Sorry mate, I need to update the software at this end, which should hopefully resolve your problem. Will let you know as soon as it is done, probably be Monday though.

I've updated the forum software now, could you let me know if it's resolved your issue please?

Having problems with the old tapatalk now ,starts allright but when I press the forums tab it reports a problem and closes.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm --<br /><br />Having problems with the old tapatalk now ,starts allright but when I press the forums tab it reports a problem and closes.

I'm fine on 2 no problems what so ever. Just wondering though, how do I start a new thread?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

maustin96 said:
I'm fine on 2 no problems what so ever. Just wondering though, how do I start a new thread?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If you press menu you should see new thread or topic.

Sent from my novo7_ELF using Tapatalk 2

still not working for me, i can log in other forums on it but not this one.

I'm using my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running ICS, don't know if that makes a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.