New Years Eve?

Mr Rich

The middle of nowhere...the centre of everywhere
Does anyone know anything worth going to on New Years Eve?

I've been put in charge of finding something to do, and to be honest I couldn't organise a chimp's tea party (although this might be difficult to organise, first you would need chimps, and tea, and obviously the china would get broken quite easily so we would need spares, or would you get plastic cups, and do chimps actually drink tea...).

Yeah well bad example, but as you can see I've resorted to asking bluemoon because I'm desparately short of contacts in the real world, can't think it is coz of my crap jokes or personality bypass.

felixbg said:
nec birmingham if your up for a mission, best hardcore, old school, techno and drum and bass acts all there :( i cant go unfortunately

Cheers, might have been worth it if I was back in Nottingham, but it is a bit of a trek from Stockport. Still not been to brum yet, should go down there one day when I'm back at uni.

Stay in with a few beers and a few mates £25 just to get through the door then £3+ for a pint and the cost of the taxi there and back, nearly enough for a ryan giggs duvet, or one hours interest on the rags debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.